“I am impressed with your compassion and expertise and excellence - it shows even through the video screen!”
“Everyone is telling me how to handle my difficult son - even strangers at Target! Thank you for telling the truth about ADHD, and what to do to help him in school.”
By the end of this ADHD Parent Master Course course, you will have the three pillars of knowledge. You will know
WHAT ADHD is,
HOW to navigate school for your child with ADHD,
WHERE you can get help.
Knowledge is POWER!
You will save your sanity once you learn exactly how ADHD truly is a brain-based disorder.
You will save thousands of dollars on advocate and attorney fees. You will be able to navigate the school system like a pro!
You will save hours of your limited time because you will know where you can get the help you need for your child.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Supplies and Preparation
- How to Use this Course
- Time Pressure
- Lesson Notes: What is ADHD?
- What is ADHD?
- BONUS VIDEO: What does "brain-based disorder" mean?
- BONUS VIDEO: My child has been diagnosed with ADHD. Is this my fault, or his father's?
- BONUS VIDEO: Does eating sugar cause ADHD?
- BONUS VIDEO: It's hard to bring my child to see family because I feel like a bad mother when he misbehaves.
- BONUS VIDEO: If I were more structured, more disciplined, would my child be normal?
- BONUS VIDEO: What are some things the Conners and Vanderbilt Scales are looking for?
- BONUS VIDEO: How can I get a copy of the Conners or Vanderbilt Scale?
- Lesson Notes: ADHD and Executive Function
- Executive Function
- BONUS VIDEO: Why can't my child with ADHD simply follow a to-do list?
- BONUS VIDEO: Is my child with ADHD really bright? He can't even sit still to do his multiplication tables.
- BONUS VIDEO: How can I help my stubborn teen with ADHD get his homework done?
- Lesson Notes: IEP vs. 504
- IEP vs. 504
- BONUS VIDEO: will there be IEP's or 504's in middle school and high school?
- BONUS VIDEO: He was fine in elementary school. Why does the middle school want an IEP?
- BONUS VIDEO: How much time off work do I have to take for an IEP?
- BONUS VIDEO: We moved. Does my child's IEP follow her, or do we have to start over?
- Lesson Notes: Private Resources
- Private Resources
- BONUS VIDEO: My child's behavior is so bad, I'm embarrassed to take him to the doctor.
- BONUS VIDEO: How do I know my doctor is qualified to diagnose and treat a child with ADHD?
- BONUS VIDEO: I want a natural, holistic treatment for my child's ADHD using herbs, meditation, and other natural practices.
- BONUS VIDEO: Will the doctor automatically put my child with ADHD on medication?
- BONUS VIDEO: How is an ADHD coach beneficial? I already have a doctor, psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist...
- BONUS VIDEO: My mother-in-law says it's all my fault.
- BONUS VIDEO: Psychiatrist? Psychologist? Or both?
- BONUS VIDEO: Are these extra resources typically covered by insurance?
- Lesson Notes: References & Resources
- References & Resources
- BONUS VIDEO: What's wrong with just watching YouTube videos to get answers?
- BONUS VIDEO: Are there any Facebook groups you would recommend for parents of children with ADHD?
- BONUS VIDEO: What organization should I join?
- Lesson Notes: Parent Communication Tips
- Parent Communication
- BONUS VIDEO: I like my child's teacher, but I don't like the speech therapist. What can I do?
- BONUS VIDEO: My child has been put in a special classroom without my consent.
- BONUS VIDEO: My child's middle school math teacher is too strict. She doesn't understand my child simply cannot sit still.
- BONUS VIDEO: Why does the IEP process take so long?
- BONUS VIDEO: I agreed to place my child in a special class. But those kids are wild! How can my child improve in such a crazy classroom?
Save time by using our complete and detailed Lesson Notes for each informative video! Download the Lesson Notes to read on your own, or print out to take notes on as you watch the videos. Learn the way that works best for you!
Your purchase includes THIRTY Bonus Videos with Expert Answers to the questions parents like you have. Each Bonus Video focuses on one common concern of parents of children of ADHD, but often are hesitant to ask.
If the Expert Answers leave you with more questions, Cindi and Crystal are just an email away.
Who should take this course?
Any parent who is tired of having problems with their child at home and school and is looking for answers. Any parent with an ADHD diagnosis.
Why should I pay for this course, instead of just looking at free YouTube videos?
Our information is research based and has been proven to help the many families that we’ve supported in a variety of school settings. In addition, we are fellow special needs parents and professionals with years of experience in ADHD and Autism. As a result, we can offer a positive outlook for your family’s success. Lastly, the validity of YouTube content can be questionable.
Do you have military/single mother/good student/AAA discounts?
No, we do not offer discounts. Instead, we offer valuable content that will empower you with knowledge and help you and your family move forward.
Do you guarantee my child will act better?
We guarantee an increase in your knowledge of ADHD and autism. However, each child and family are different. You will need to use the knowledge to appropriately apply it to your situation. We believe in you and are cheering you on!
If my situation is really bad, will your course help me?
Yes. This course is excellent way to better understand your child, regardless of your situation. Might ADHD be the underlying factor for your child’s challenges? This course will help you find out more about the symptoms and best steps for you and your family. You are not alone!
What is the best way to use this course?
Download the lesson notes. As you watch the videos, you can use the lesson notes as a guide. Or, you can just listen to the videos as you go about other tasks, as if it were a podcast. By owning the series, you’ll have access 24/7. Access the information at times that are best for your schedule.
Who made the pillars animation video?
Graphic Artist Mark Soraci. See more here: https://bit.ly/2Wde77E Find his contact info here: https://bit.ly/2sziqwk